- Flat, narrow 8" striking blade ideal
for installing sprinkler systems,
landscape lighting, walkways made
of stone and brick pavers.
- Square shaped blade creates a
straight edge on sides and bottom
of trench; better than scalloped
edges that result from using a shovel.
- Designed for breaking ground and
digging in tight areas machines can't
- Striking power maximized with 12
lb., solid steel construction of handle
and striking blade; user can apply
muscle where it's needed most.
- 53" handle length enhances two-hand
control and ability to strike
the target accurately.
- Ideal for breaking hard ground,
rocks, tile and ice.
- Perfect tool for edging lawns and